We came, we saw… and we had so much fun! I am, of course, talking about The Cleaning Show, which took place earlier this month.
It was a fantastic show and I can’t express how good it felt to see everybody in person. The energy in the room was electric and hearing the warm buzz of conversation flowing was delightful after many months of virtual meetings and events. Once again, our barista service proved extremely popular and provided the perfect setting for our friends and colleagues in the cleaning industry to refuel and network. Donations made during the show went to our chosen charity, MacMillan Cancer Support.
If you visited our stand, you’ll know all about our brand-new, innovative product range, which has been designed to help businesses reduce their carbon footprint. Suitable for cleaning surfaces in a variety of environments, from kitchens to washrooms, this exciting new collection is vegan-friendly and has been designed with sustainability in mind. If you missed it, click here to find out more.
Finally, I’d like to say a big thank you to everyone that visited our stand, came over to chat or do business with us, and made our time at The Cleaning Show such a success! It’s one of the key events in the cleaning industry’s calendar and as such, an invaluable show to be part of. This year was extra-special following many challenging months.
If you couldn’t make the show, or spoke to us but have more questions, please don’t hesitate to visit www.jangro.net or call our friendly team on 01204 795 955. They will be happy to help!
The Cleaning Show takes place next month (2nd – 4th November at Excel, London) – and we are thrilled to be back exhibiting for the first time in what has been a very long while. We are so looking forward to seeing everybody in person and will be at stand D10, so please make sure you come over to say hello.
The pandemic has been a challenging time for the cleaning industry, so this year, we not only want to showcase our latest innovations, but we want to celebrate and thank everyone for their hard work in keeping the country moving.
We have lots up our sleeve for the rest of this year, including the launch of a new and innovative product range that will help customers reduce their carbon footprint. We’re extremely proud of this new collection and can’t wait to tell you more about it at the show.
Our popular barista service is back too! If you need a breather, come and enjoy a complimentary refreshment on us to help you refuel and network. Any voluntary contributions received will be donated to MacMillan Cancer Support.
Our friendly national accounts team will also be on hand, ready to chat about all things Jangro. Feel free to ask them any questions you may have, whether that’s a query about our new or existing products, information about the simple transition process to partner with us, or more details about the customer benefits once on board.
We hope to see you there! Register for your free voucher at https://cleaningshow.co.uk/london/register-now.
For more information about Jangro, visit www.jangro.net.
As the seasons change, so do cleaning and hygiene requirements. With autumn settling in and winter not far behind, now is a good time to make sure you’re prepared for the months ahead.
We are already seeing the return of seasonal viruses rising, such as coughs and colds, flu, and norovirus. The COVID-19 restrictions that were in place last year meant there was less opportunity for these germs to spread between people, but this may mean higher rates of infection ahead of us. Therefore the mantra of hygiene must be sustained.
- Continue to offer staff, customers, and visitors opportunities to clean their hands – in washrooms, at entrances/exits, and in high traffic areas, such as by reception desks or point of sale zones.
- Factor enough time into cleaning schedules for staff to undertake the necessary frequent sanitising and cleaning of surfaces. Additional cleaning of flooring may also be required to prevent slips and falls during times of wet weather.
- Ensure that staff have the skills to achieve the best possible clean, by investing in high quality and relevant training.
Our award-winning e-learning platform, the Jangro Learning Solution (LMS), offers a flexible and contact-less approach to training. Highly accessible, it is optimised for all devices, covering a wide range of topics, and was recently accredited by the CPD Certification Service. Users can track their progress and are awarded badges as they progress through the training courses.
It also offers a versatile system to ‘train on the go’ with its Task Cards – brief, highly visual documents containing step-by-step instructions for product usage and safety information. Pertinent subjects for autumn include ‘how to mop a floor’ and ‘how to clean a potential virus outbreak’.
Check out our Cleaning & Hygiene Supplies catalogue, which contains all the essentials you’ll need to keep spaces clean and healthy. For more information or advice, please call our friendly distributors on 01204 795 955 or visit www.jangro.net or www.jangrolms.net.
September heralds a new academic year, but the start of a new term usually means new germs. It’s not surprising – bacteria and viruses thrive in schools, where children frequently play and work together closely.
Important lessons were learned during the COVID-19 crisis, so let’s not return to pre-pandemic complacency when it comes to hygiene in schools, nurseries and other educational facilities. Here are our top 5 tips for a healthy learning environment this term:
Hand hygiene before entering the classroom
- Washing and sanitising hands became a routine part of entering the classroom last year. Keep this practice up to prevent germs from entering the school building.
Hand hygiene in the washroom
- Make sure facilities are in good working order and are suitable for young children. Our Jangronauts range is perfect for little ones; it features four handwashing heroes and fun messaging to engage and encourage hygienic behaviour.
Use products that are effective and fast-acting
- All hygiene products (for both hands and surfaces) should have antibacterial and antiviral efficacy. Earlier this year, we expanded our Jangro Professional range. It now includes Jangro Professional Antiviral Disinfectant, a powerful multi-purpose, bactericidal, ready-to-use cleaner and sanitiser, and Jangro Professional Antiviral Hand Wash. Both have passed key standards EN14476, EN1276, and EN13697, proving they kill 99.99% of germs and viruses.
Remember to wipe touchpoints frequently
- As well as regular hand hygiene, don’t forget to sanitise areas that are often touched by different people. High touch points include the backs of chairs, door knobs, or the handles on windows, which are recommended to remain open to help ventilate rooms.
Brush up on the best techniques
- We haven’t forgotten that teaching staff are not professional cleaning operatives. So, to ensure an A-grade clean is achieved (whilst protecting personal health and safety), it’s a good idea to brush up on the best techniques. Our versatile and innovative training software, the Jangro Learning Management Solution (LMS), provides handy reference guides so that staff receive full marks on their clean!
For more information or advice, please call our friendly distributors on 01204 795 955 or visit www.jangro.net, www.jangronauts.co.uk, or www.jangrolms.net.