HB 1812B Black Reflo Bucket - Red
1 x 1
Dual compartment mopping system with AllMops Press and unique parabolic separator so less emptying and refilling is required.
HB1812 is sustainably engineered from the highest quality recycled plastic using our innovative ReFlo Technology.
The 1812 represents a super compact, truly professional dual compartment mopping unit, with our unique parabolic separator allowing a generous 18-litre front clean water container and 12-litre dirty water section to the rear.
The 60% / 40% split in container capacity is genuinely practical, allowing larger areas to be cleaned before emptying and refilling is required.
For smaller applications the separator may be reversed and the press placed in its lower mounting position, resulting in a truly compact system. In the event of a single 30-litre bucket requirement, the parabolic separator can be easily removed.
The All-Mops Press is suitable for a whole range of Kentucky and Flat mops, providing excellent performance and results. Promote hygiene and prevent cross-contamination by colour coding cleaning equipment for different areas with the range of colourful handles.
The Structofoam Hi-Bak bucket design speaks for itself in terms of rugged reliability, running on 75mm (3") non-marking castors - ensuring excellent movement.
- Built to Last - Chemical-resistant, heavy-duty Structofoam construction for easy-clean design
- Sustainably Engineered - Made from 87% high-quality recycled material using ReFlo Technology
- Prevents Contamination - Parabolic separator keeps clean and dirty water separate
- Increase Productivity - Allmops Press allows use of both Kentucky style and Flat mops
- Stay Cleaning for Longer - Huge 30L capacity, less time emptying, more time cleaning
|Capacity (Clean)||Capacity (Dirty)||Castor Dimensions||Allmops Press||Dimensions|
|18L||12L||4 x 75mm||Vertical||410mm x 560mm x 800mm|